Resolving Concerns: Our Effective Complaints Procedure to Address Your Feedback
If you need to contact Utilibee with any issues or to let us know about an expression of dissatisfaction, please email email@example.com. In this email, please include your business name, who you spoke to at Utilibee and what your ideal resolution would be. You can also contact Utilibee on the phone on 0191 249 8035, or you can write to us at Utilibee LTD, Metro House, Marconi Way, Gateshead NE11 9NH.
- We will email you a receipt confirming we have seen your email/letter.
- We will investigate your query to see what we can do to get this resolved in a timely manner.
- We will send you an email confirming a complaint reference number within 3 working days for your records.
- We will send you a document on the complaint confirmation outlining your options and what steps you are free to take if you are unhappy with our resolutions offered
- We are sorry you have felt the need to raise a complaint with us here at Utilibee, we will endeavour to make sure any issues you have raised are looked into and investigated, providing you on a clear solution, if you are unhappy with the solutions we advise on, you are free to contact the energy ombudsman under the ADR Scheme once your complaint has been open for 8 weeks with Utilibee. Raising a complaint through the ombudsman service is a free service.
- Whilst we are confident in providing the best service to our customers, we do appreciate that mistakes do happen, we are always looking to improve as a business.
- Finally, we will work with you using the 4 step complaint process. Listen, inform, respond, learn.
If we’re not able to resolve your complaint directly, then you’re welcome to contact Ombudsman Services. We subscribe to their Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme, so that customers have access to their free and impartial dispute resolution service. For more information please visit www.ombudsman-services.org
Our ADR Scheme reigstration number: C35UTIL01