Give us a call on 0330 390 7540 and one of our team will talk you through the different services we offer.
No, the driver will leave the bin at your business on the day advised.
Get in touch and we will let you know what we can do. The quicker you tell us, the quicker we can act.
We recommend that you put your bin out the night before your collection day, to ensure the bin is accessible to the drivers. If you have advised us of access times and these change, please let us know. If your bin is kept outside and you are putting it in a new location, please let us know so the driver can find it.
Yes, but please do so with something that can be removed in the future, i.e. a marker pen or a laminated paper label. If you scratch or paint the bin, you may be liable to fees if you swap your bin in the future as it will be used for another customer.
Yes, but please do so with a combination lock only and let us know the code. We will then put it in the driver’s notes. Don’t make a hole in the bin unless you have checked with us first as some suppliers will charge you.
In most cases, no, so please ensure it is left out for collection. The exception is sanitary bins and some food bins. This is for a few reasons – the driver isn’t insured to come into your premises, and also they are on a very tight schedule and so even though it may only take an extra 5 minutes, this driver may attend over 100 customers in one shift – which all adds up. If you need to discuss this further please let us know.
We have lots of ways for you to contact us:
- Fill out our contact form on our website – If you don’t have time to speak to us right now, or if your query is more complex, contacting us on our website contact form helps us understand the reason for your enquiry and deal with it accordingly.
- Email us at email@example.com If you can contact us via our website contact form instead, you will likely get a quicker response as we cannot transfer your request to the relevant team member as easily through email.
- Phone us on 0330 390 7540. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. Calls are charged at a standard call rate.
Great news. We can add new services to your account, or increase the services you already have.
Just get in touch to let us know what you would like.
See our Binpedia page for a list of what you can put in your bin. Please remember that any contamination may be charged for, especially prohibited items such as electricals.
If you have a general waste bin, you can use any bags.
If you have a recycling or glass bin, it’s best not to use any bags at all. We recommend tipping an internal recycling bin into your bin outside. This will save you money on bags and help the environment too.
If you have a food bin, you can either put food directly into the bin without bags, or you can use clear plastic bags/liners.
If you have ordered a bag only service from us, then you will have purchased a roll of bags up front. These are branded with the company who will be collecting them and you can only use these bags for this service. If you need some more, let us know.
Yes that’s no problem. We can either arrange some additional bins to be delivered to you short term, or we can usually schedule some additional collections on your existing bins. Let us know what you need and we will let you know what we can do for you.
Please let us know and we will find out what has gone wrong.
- Bin Loss Cover – We always recommend taking out our Bin Loss Cover which, as the name suggests, covers you in the event of a bin loss or theft. Unfortunately, the bin is your responsibility and so, you will need to purchase another one which can be costly. If you have Bin Loss Cover, we can replace free of charge.
- Please check the surrounding area in case it has been put back in the wrong place by mistake. Occasionally, the bin may fall into the back of the truck which is usually caused when the bin is overweight. Let us know if this has happened and our supplier will speak to the driver and replace the bin.
- If you suspect your bin has been stolen you can report this to the police and get a crime reference number to use in a claim with your business insurance. Unfortunately, you will need to pay for a replacement bin.
We expect normal wear and tear on the bin and can usually get it swapped for you if it is damaged. If the bin is damaged by the driver when a collection is being completed, please let us know so we can report it to the supplier immediately.
You should have received your invoice via email, 5 working days before the payment was taken. Check your spam and junk folders if you have not received it.
We take your details for a Direct Debit when we set up your account as this is our preferred method. If Direct Debit is not possible, we also accept BACS, CHAPS or card payments. We do not accept cash or cheques.
Check your Duty of Care certificate for the weight limit on your bin. We will always let you know when your bin has gone overweight so that you can amend your service, or your waste levels, to suit your needs.
Excess weight is charged when your bin is over the weight limit (check your Duty of Care certificate for your weight limit). We are committed to helping you reduce waste – can we help you consider what you are throwing away and therefore reduce how much you buy? If not, we need to change your service to be in line with your needs. Contact us and we will advise on the best solution for you.
We will be sad to see you go. Please get in touch with your reason for wanting to cancel and we will let you know the next steps.
Yes that’s no problem. We will need the account holder to contact us and pass a few security questions and we can then add someone else onto the account to speak to us in the future.